Tuesday, March 14, 2017

U2000 Product (V1R6C02) reports the “error” The matching NE Explorer is not found”, when I create new Huawei OSN 3500

Issue Description
The U2000 shows the “error dialog” The matching NE Explorer is not found ”, when I create new Huawei OSN 3500 on the U2000.
Alarm Information
The matching NE Explorer is not found
Handling Process

1 First, checking the license information, to see whether it supports the operation of creating Huawei OSN 3500. I found that the license is no problem. The license information like the below page:



2.   Second, checking the background process of U2000
       1). I found that all the process we can found through U2000 System monitor is normal.
       2). Then, I telnet to the U2000 server and reboot the server process
                 The command like below:
                       Switch to the destination path: cd /opt/OSSENGR/engineering
                       Stop the server:  ./stopserver.sh
                       Start the server:  ./startserver.sh
                 Then I create the OSN 3500 again, but the problem still exist. The NE 



can’t be created.
        3). Lastly, I login in the U2000 NMS Maintenance
                     I compare the instance with my PC U2000 Server, I found that there is lack of NEMGR_SDH instance.
                   
So, I deploy the deployment package and add the NEMGR_SDH instance.
The problem is resolved; I can create the OSN 3500 normally.
Root Cause
1 Maybe the license was not support the NE.
2
Maybe the related background process of U2000 did not start.
3
Maybe the deployment packages were not deployed
Suggestions

No

No comments:

Post a Comment